Detailed lists of publications from the researches in our group are available on the following respective pages:
- Michael Gratton
- Bernhard Hengst
- Maurice Pagnucco
- David Rajaratnam
- Abdallah Saffidine
- Claude Sammut
- Christoph Schwering
- Michael Thielscher
- Handy Wicaksono
- Timothy Wiley
Our most recent publications include:
- D. Rajaratnam, B. Hengst, M. Pagnucco, C. Sammut and M. Thielscher, Composability in Cognitive Hierarchies. Proceedings of the 29th Australasian Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, pp. 42-55, Hobart, Australia, 2016.
- H. Wicaksono and C. Sammut, Relational Tool Use Learning by a Robot in a Real and Simulated World, Proceedings of the 2016 Australasian Conference on Robotics and Automation, Brisbane, Australia, 2016.
- B. Hengst, C. Keith, M. Pagnucco, D. Rajaratnam, P. Robinson, C. Sammut, and M. Thielscher, A framework for integrating symbolic and sub-symbolic representations. Proceedings of the 25th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence IJCAI-16. New York, New York, USA, 2016.
- M. Thielscher. Sampling-Based Belief Revision. Proceedings of the 25th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence IJCAI-16. New York, New York, USA, 2016.
- M. Thielscher. GDL-III: a proposal to extend the game description language to general epistemic games. Proceedings of the 22nd European Conference on Artificial Intelligence. pp. 1630-1631, The Hague, The Netherlands. 2016.
- T. Wiley, C. Sammut, B. Hengst, and I. Bratko, A Planning and Learning Hierarchy using Qualitative Reasoning for the On-Line Acquisition of Robotic Behaviors. Advances in Cognitive Systems. 4, pp. 93-112, 2016.
- T. Cazenave, A. Saffidine, M. Schofield and M. Thielscher. Nested Monte Carlo Search for Two-player Games. Proceedings of the 30th AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence. pp. 687-693, Phoenix, USA, 2016.